Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Vapor Rub Incident

Posts with the word "Incident" in the title have come to be an indicator that a story about a trip to the hospital is about to be told.

Fortunately, this time we did not leave the house with this "incident" but I still liked the word in the title, so I kept it...

This "incident" involves an adventurous and curious little boy who slipped the watchful eye of his adult supervision for just a few minutes.

Oh what fun can be created with just a small amount of freedom and an open jar of vapor rub.

The extent of the creative application was so amazing that I just had to hold my comments to myself and find my camera.

I'm not sure why the train toy got the brunt of his love but I'm glad it did. Other objects would not have weathered the love as well.

You can more pictures here.

Comments on "The Vapor Rub Incident"

 

post a comment