Monday, October 02, 2006

Big Calves

When I used to teach SCUBA diving at the UofU, I was given a nickname by one of the students.

'Big Calves'

I later became good friends with Alisa as she progressed through the courses. She told me that the full title was actually "The scary Dive Master with the big calves"!

I guess the fact that I didn't talk very much and crossed my arms across my shorty wetsuit while I watched the students setup their gear made me 'scary'. And well, the rest is self-explanatory.

I was reminded of this recently when Brittany was commenting on Curtis' big calves.

She also called them 'sexy' but I think she is biased.

She pointed out that her new husband was not the only one with this trait and that it must be a Burk thing.

Well, here are a few examples.

Can you tell which ones are of the Burk boys?

(Corey - 4, Curtis - 4, Justin - 1, or Jeff - 2)

And which ones are not?

(Brittany - 2, Chris - 1, and Maya - 1)

Or, for extra credit, can you actually match the legs to each person?

So, do you agree?

Is there a 'Burk Big Calf Gene'?

And the real question is:

Do you think they are sexy?

Comments on "Big Calves"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, October 02, 2006 3:25:00 PM) : 

you have WAY too much time on your hands. And you know i think your calves are sexy. :-)

 

post a comment