Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sunrise, Sunset

With the change in time I am missing the light show I had each morning and evening.

The sun would rise on my way to work and set on my journey home.

There have been quite a few commutes that would be considered noteworthy, or should I say picture worthy.

Here are a few shots I have collected of the rising and setting sun.

Many of the shots were just drive-bys as I am usually stuck in slow traffic so I don't want to stop and get out the car for a proper shot.

I'm glad I stopped to get the shots of the Potomac river though.

As I crossed over on the Virginia side I pulled off onto the small boat ramp.

Being down next to the river with the mist was cool.

The sun was coming up and casting some great light through the mist on the river.

I would much rather remember a commute because it was visually stunning, then extremely long and clogged with other commuters.

Hopefully they will come back soon. Commuting in the dark is no fun.

Here are more shots of the Point of Rocks, MD bridge.

Comments on "Sunrise, Sunset"

 

Blogger cami said ... (Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:44:00 PM) : 

Those are AWESOME! I have to agree with you on the river shots. They are truely amazing.

 

Blogger cami said ... (Saturday, November 17, 2007 9:37:00 AM) : 

Hey Guys! Happy engagement day!! :)

 

Blogger Marshall Nair said ... (Wednesday, November 21, 2007 5:24:00 AM) : 

Corey you take such beautiful pictures. I love to look at them.

 

post a comment