Friday, April 21, 2006

Now auditioning for the part of the Tree!

Although I do like this sleeping position, I find that I quickly get too hot and have to disengage in order to find cooler climates!

Not a bad way to fall asleep, though!

I am a pinching koala and tree!
Find your own pose!

Pinching Koala and Tree Traits and Tendencies Pinching Koala and Tree couples experience a kind of super symbiosis that other sorts of couples (especially vegan couples) only dream of. The harmony that comes from this kind of pairing would be revolting if it weren’t so inspirational, which is why Pinching Koalas and Trees are often surrounded by friends and would-be friends, and their schedules are often booked months in advance.
Comfort Zone Pinching Koala and Tree is one of the Wind sleepers poses. Other Wind poses you might explore include Softserve Swirl and Fireman's Carry.
Note Koalas make for excellent lawyers and flea market bargainers, thanks to their characteristic tenaciousness.

Does this imply that I'm clingy.

Or that I need a strong a tree in my life?

Or that I have a very strong attraction toward the soothing scent of eucalyptus?



Comments on "Now auditioning for the part of the Tree!"

 

post a comment