|The Daylight Savings time change has finally arrived and the first week was a raving success. I love being able to get stuff done (like a good bike ride) before the sun goes down. I was struggling with what to blog about this week. But since its already been a week without any post, here is the short version of this week's activities:|
Sorry for the boring post.
- Monday - Colt's Neck bike ride - barely finishing before a big thunderstorm. Followed by kickball for FHE
- Tuesday - Accotink and Wakefield bike ride with the casual MORE group led by Craig. Some of last years riders are starting to come back and a few new riders too. Also designed a tattoo based on a Maori Koru (more on this later).
- Wednesday - Colt's Neck bike ride with a MORE group led by DT
- Thursday - Ultimate Frisbee - partially Not in the dark
- Friday - Movie night at Scott's - Narnia and Chicken Little with Scott, Rachel, Bronwyn, Anne, Jeremy, Gordon, Corey, Sundee, and me
- Saturday - Cooked dinner at the Lemon Road House for Rachel, Jamie, Bronwyn, Tara, Anne, Scott and myself then watched Vertigo. I had forgotten what a creepy storyline that movie has.
- Sunday - Slept in, went to DC 2nd ward, napped for 4+ hours, watched Dreamer with Tara (good show), and finally posted something to this blog.