Thursday, October 12, 2006

Attitude Boost

The last several days have been quite a downer. The whole cell phone trauma was just really wearing on me.

But I am happy to report that the new cell phone has arrived and within moments (after figuring out the chinese puzzle box they packaged it in) I was listening to my backlog of voicemails.

The best part is that I had backed up all of my contacts to ZYB.com a while ago so once I configured my phone to access the internet I was able to download all of my phone numbers. YAY!

I could have stored all of the contacts on the SIM card but you don't get to pick individual ringtones and pictures for each contact unless the phone numbers are stored on the phone (not the SIM card).

If you have not checked out ZYB.com I highly recommend it. Your phone has to be able to access the internet in order to work with their service. It is very easy and it definitely saved my bacon.

My other favorite program is from create-ringtones.com which allows me to take snippets of any song I have and send them to my phone as a ringtone. It also can send pictures that are formatted the correct size for the screen so I can pictures to my address book and wallpapers of Maya.




Honary, frustrated Corey has been replaced by Happy (I have a new toy!) Corey.

Comments on "Attitude Boost"

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:34:00 PM) : 

Ok, I just did ZYB and I'm officially in love. With both it and you!!

Thanks for the awesome tip! My phone is finally dying and I didn't want to take all the time to put my contacts on the sim individually!

This rocks!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Friday, October 13, 2006 6:03:00 AM) : 

Ahhh! Peace of mind...LUV IT!

Oh I forgot to mention this site for creating ringtones:
http://www.myxertones.com
I have not used it yet but Tara really likes it.

Peace...

 

post a comment