Friday, November 17, 2006

Maya has a question!

Comments on "Maya has a question!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, November 18, 2006 3:44:00 PM) : 

Maya, I would love to!!!!
I love you Corey

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:55:00 AM) : 

Hi this is Callee Didericksen ( I am a friend of Jills in Salt Lake)
I am soooo happy for the both of you, I am crying!!!! Thank you for being sooo wonderful to my dearest freind Jill, she is such a good person and I am so blessed to have her in my life and happy that she found someone who treats her like a princess and loves her! Now, move to Utah so I can go shopping with her (she is the best shopping buddy out there)
Callee

 

Blogger Rae said ... (Monday, November 20, 2006 7:17:00 AM) : 

I am so excited for both of you! Congrats!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, November 20, 2006 10:29:00 AM) : 

Congratulations! I'm so happy for the two of you. Jill, I love you and I'm glad you found someone to love you as you deserve to be loved.

~ Carlyna

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, November 22, 2006 5:01:00 PM) : 

I was soo happy to come home and hear that message on my answering machine. Toby and I are so excited and looking forward to your wedding.. instead of planning our own!
Jill, you deserve the best wedding day you can dream of... I will do what I can to make sure you get it.

Linda(and Toby)Tucker

 

post a comment