Friday, September 28, 2007

No, I'm not a visitor!

Am I a forgettable person?
Do I have one of those faces that just blends into the crowd and you don't remember me 5 minutes after you have met me?

Over and over again I am in a place where I have been several times before and people do not remember who I am. This happens a lot at church. I am routinely singled out as a new visitor - 'Would like to introduce yourself?' - No thanks, I already did that...several times. Annandale Ward, Herndon Ward, Frederick Ward, my parent's ward that I have visited close monthly for the past 4 years!


Maybe I should look into clandestine work.

Maybe I would be a natural chameleon.

Comments on "No, I'm not a visitor!"

 

Blogger cami said ... (Saturday, October 06, 2007 7:11:00 PM) : 

I wonder why this has happened so much to you. People don't remember us in our ward either. But that's probably because we always have new people moving in. Maybe it would help if you wore the same thing every week. Do have any crazy, unforgettable ties?

 

post a comment