Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Soundtrack of My Life

I rarely do this type of thing but I saw it on Anne's blog and since I like music I thought I would give it a shot and see what happens...here we go.

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your music library.
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool...just type it in, man!

  • Opening Credits: "Ground on Down" by Ben Harper
  • Waking Up: "White, Discussion " by Live
  • First Day at School: "Dancing with Tears in my Eyes" by Ultravox
  • Falling in Love: "Prayer to St. Peter" by Edwin McCain
  • Losing Virginity: "Publish My Love" by Rogue Wave
  • Fight Song: "Teddy Boy" by Paul McCartney
  • Breaking Up: "I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams (Robin Hood Soundtrack)
  • Prom: "Big Tears" by Elvis Costello
  • Life: "Lie To Me" by Depeche Mode
  • Mental Breakdown: "Fight from the Inside" by Queen
  • Driving: "Wires and Waves" by Rilo Kiley
  • Flashback: "Thorn of Crowns" by Echo and the Bunnymen
  • Getting Back Together: "Cat's in the Cradle" by Ugly Kid Joe
  • Wedding: "I'll Do Anything/Beautiful" by Jason Mraz (Live)
  • Birth of Child: "Mamma Mia" by A*Teens (Cover of Abba)
  • Final Battle: "My Baby" by Lil' Romeo
  • Death Scene: "Your Face" by Peter Murphy
  • Funeral Song: "Psychopath" by John Lydon (Leftfield Remix #3)
  • End Credits: "Eugene's Lament" by Beastie Boys
Here is the Sequel, just because...
  • Opening Credits: "Hootchie Kootchie Man" by Steppenwolf
  • Waking Up: "Fire Woman" by The Cult
  • First Day at School: "X Squad" by Mortal Combat Annihilation Soundtrack
  • Falling in Love: "Sarah's Panic" by Jager; Rubini (The Hunger Soundtrack)
  • Losing Virginity: "Wild River (Colorado)" by The Samples
  • Fight Song: "Hither To" by Cocteau Twins
  • Breaking Up: "Just Lose It" by Eminem
  • Prom: "Wishlist" by Pearl Jam
  • Life: "Chica Bonita" by RikRok and Shaggy
  • Mental Breakdown: "You Wear Flowers" by Peter Breinholt
  • Driving: "Nerves" by Bauhaus
  • Flashback: "Stardust with Dust" by Cassius
  • Getting Back Together: "Heartache" by Pepsi and Shirley
  • Wedding: "Too Funky" by George Michael
  • Birth of Child: "Giving it Back" by Matthew Sweet
  • Final Battle: "Pyrite Pedestal" by Pretty Girls Make Graves
  • Death Scene: "The World is My Oyster" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood
  • Funeral Song: "Cartrouble" by Adam and the Ants
  • End Credits: "Motion Picture Soundtrack" by Radiohead
Interesting results

Comments on "Soundtrack of My Life"

 

Blogger Cal said ... (Friday, August 08, 2008 1:25:00 PM) : 

okay, I have never heard of half of these songs, but this was fun to read. I am going to be a copy cat and do it on my blog. I love your new rooms in your apartment, good job! lets play soon
callee

 

post a comment