Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Need Help

So, I have decided that Corey's blog "ShakasBlog" is no longer just Corey's blog and therefore it is time to create a new blog name. I am turning to those whom I love who also enjoy the blog world. I have absolutely no idea what our new name should be so am asking you for assistance. I of course want something super cute and catchy but not cheesy and boring. And of course have no talent to create something like that.

So, if you wanted to help out your uncreative friends we would love any suggestions. And look forward to the new name.

(by the way Corey doesn't know I am posting this. hee hee)

Comments on "Need Help"

 

Blogger Mike and Brittany said ... (Thursday, June 05, 2008 5:42:00 AM) : 

You made my want to change the title of ours as well. Anyhow, here are a few ideas. Beware, sometimes I am cheesy.
(Living in the Wild, Wild West, desert living, The desert life, Over the river and through the woods, Three's Company). Okay, that is all I have for now. I won't be offeneded if you hate them.

 

Blogger Jillybobilly said ... (Thursday, June 05, 2008 6:02:00 PM) : 

thank you for the ideas. They are great and got me thinking. I actually think threes company is really cute... course until there is four of us.

Not happening yet. :-)

 

Blogger Logan said ... (Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:42:00 AM) : 

Have you considered "Shakabilly's Blog"? That's got my vote.

 

post a comment