Sunday, July 13, 2008

Maya's Year-End Dance Recital

I am finally posting some pictures from Maya's Winner School dance recital that happened back in MAY!

She did a great job but has decided that she does not want to continue with dance.

She has mentioned wanting to do swimming which is great but I think she should try soccer.

I still am trying to figure out how to take decent pictures with my camera.

This time I tried Shutter Priority (1/100) with Spot Metering with my slow 300mm lens.

Most of the pictures are in the range of f/4.5 to f/6.3.

We were sitting half way back in the auditorium and you can see the heads of the people in front of us in several of the shots.

Overall, I think there a few decent shots.

I just need more practice and of course a faster lens would be nice.

I need to clean up the noise on most of them but just have not had time.

Here are the rest of the pictures from the recital.

Comments on "Maya's Year-End Dance Recital"

 

post a comment