Friday, March 13, 2009

Studio Lighting Workshop

Last month I had the opportunity to go to a free studio lighting workshop put on by PhotoWalkingUtah.


There were about 120 people of all different skill levels there learning about different studio lighting setups.


There were seven different 'studios' that you could go around and try.


You just had to attach one of the provided radio triggering devices, setup your camera according to what they told you, then fire off some shots and see what you can create.


It was very enlightening and hopefully I will be able to remember some of what I learned.


Here are the rest of my Studio Pics and check out the Flickr group for pictures for other people who were there.

Comments on "Studio Lighting Workshop"

 

Blogger tara said ... (Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:10:00 AM) : 

so, how did you find the workshop? any tips for finding something similar her in ca?

 

Blogger Britt and Curt said ... (Monday, March 23, 2009 9:15:00 AM) : 

It looks like it was a really great workshop. Thanks for the pics of Lexi, they turned out really well.

 

Blogger Cal said ... (Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:43:00 AM) : 

I keep hoping that when I pull up your blog EVERYDAY that I will see some cute pictures of that baby of yours! love ya
Callee

 

post a comment