Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lisa Falls

Maya and I decided to go for a drive up Little Cottonwood Canyon then go for a hike.

The first trail we were on was great for awhile but suddenly turned into a very steep bushwhacking adventure.

The ground was wet, muddy and slippery.

Pretty soon we lost all trace of the trail and we decided to head back to the car.

As we descended the canyon I realized that we had been on the wrong trail.

We found the correct trail and soon we were enjoying Lisa Falls.

It began to rain as we approached the falls then it quickly turned into hail so our visit was very short.

We ran down the trail trying not to get beat up too much by the hail.

Believe it or not, this pretty much constitutes all of the fall pictures I captured this year!

Before I knew it, autumn came and went. I missed the colors!

There are a few more pictures of the hike here.

Comments on "Lisa Falls"

 

post a comment