Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shelley and Jason

For those of you who live under a rock may not know about my dear friend Shelley. I met Shelley shortly after moving to Northern Virginia from Texas. I met Shelley through Emilie Marshall Brannelly and we quickly spent all our spare time together. Since meeting me, Shelley has patiently put up with my quirky ways.

Shelley helped foster my obsession with Beverly Hills 90210, got me a job at a day care center, helped me pursue too many boys and taught me what it felt like to be in a car when the tire blows up on the freeway. Oh, and how can i forget her letting me escape living at home by visiting her on weekends down at Virginia Tech and our adventure of driving from Virginia to Daytona Beach, Florida for spring break.

And that was just the early years. :-) Once in graduate school, Shelley found me a cute place to live with a great roommate when I moved from Utah to Baltimore. She supported me when I dated guys she didn't like and then we became roommates after she bought her row house. She didn't even change her mind after I painted the bedroom with green stripes and stripped her recently redone hardwood floors when I mopped it with cement cleaner!

Shelley and Jason are a great couple and Shelley is the most patient girl I know, if you couldn't tell from the stories I just shared. Jason makes her laugh, and appreciates her quirks, I mean special characteristics. I appreciate that they enjoy doing things together and they love their Lucy and miss dearly their Cheyenne.

Corey and I were excited to spend their special day together. Shelley looked beautiful and their ceremony was romantic and sweet. I loved their vows and special touches of their personalities added in. The night was fun, the food was great, fun dancing and fabulous people.

Thanks Shelley and Jason for letting us join in on your special day.

You can find more pictures here.

Comments on "Shelley and Jason"

 

Blogger Shelley said ... (Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:28:00 AM) : 

awww how sweet!! love you too.

 

Blogger cami said ... (Thursday, March 24, 2011 11:07:00 AM) : 

So wonderful you were able to be there to share such a special day. Another memory to add to your great list :)

 

post a comment