Thursday, April 05, 2007

No Time to Post

I have 6 partial blog entries concerning the wedding and honeymoon that I am trying to complete.
I know all four of you are really anxious for the details.

I promise they are coming.

The impact of having two weeks off is no fun.

Plus I have been in a 3-day, all-day meeting so nothing is getting accomplished anyway.

Stay tuned...

PS - What do you think of the new rotating headers? Personally, I think they are pretty dang cool!

Comments on "No Time to Post"

 

Blogger tara said ... (Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:42:00 AM) : 

rotating headers?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:29:00 AM) : 

Yeah, the blog header pictures changes everytime you load the page.

 

Blogger cami said ... (Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:17:00 PM) : 

Being number 3 out of 4, I am anxiously waiting for all the news. And, I love the rotating headers. I need to learn from you how to customize our blog. It's boring. I really want to put a picture at the top. I know you can help me oh kind and wonderful big brother :)

 

Blogger tara said ... (Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:17:00 PM) : 

now i see. send me code so i can shamefully steal:)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Friday, April 06, 2007 11:16:00 AM) : 

It is pretty cool, huh?! It is a website (www.imagerotation.com) where you enter links to your pics and then add a link to their website in the banner section (or any section you want).

here is what mine looks like:

#banner {
padding: 10px;
margin-bottom: 10px;
border: 1px solid #666;
background: #333;
background-image: url( http://www.imagerotation.com/shaka/blogheader.png);
background-position: center center;

Pretty simple.
Enjoy!

 

post a comment