Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sad News

I'm in Utah this week for my monthly visit with Maya. I thought I would start this post with some good news first. But now on to the point...

On the way home from the airport Saturday night my dad got a call from my sister Sharlie. Jason's dad, Jim, had passed away this afternoon at home. They were treating it as a crime scene since he used to a criminal lawyer although it is most likely an accident as a result of a diabetic episode. They are doing a full autopsy so I guess the real cause should be known when they are done.

Jason is now on his way home from Africa where he (and Chris) were just starting to shoot a movie. He should be home by Monday night/Tuesday morning. Luckily Jason has done a lot of preparation and assembled a good crew so the shoot should go just fine without him.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Barbers.

Comments on "Sad News"

 

post a comment