Friday, February 08, 2008

Richmond, One more Time

We headed down to visit Matt and Cami one last time (on MLK Day weekend) before we abandoned them on the East Coast.

We had a great relaxing couple of days filled with great food, fun games, and Guitar Hero.

I have never really had any interest at all in console games, but they got us hooked on this one. Matt and Cami were both really good but Jill and I held our own - for beginners. Of course we were on the easy level.

We played several games of Hand and Foot which the boys won first them Jill and I won the second round. Obviously, I was the key to winning!

Cami made some awesome Barbocoa burritos that just like the burritos from Cafe Rio in Salt Lake. She even made the house dressing that I love. And the best part is that she gave us the recipes.

We will miss you guys. Sorry we are leaving you alone out here.

Comments on "Richmond, One more Time"

 

Blogger cami said ... (Saturday, February 09, 2008 5:09:00 PM) : 

That's ok that you left us. I'm glad you guys could come down one last time. I'm interested to hear how the trip went. Everyone keeps telling me it was horrible. Good to hear you made it safely. Love you guys.

 

Blogger Mike and Brittany said ... (Friday, February 15, 2008 11:45:00 AM) : 

So sad you are gone. We miss you out east.

 

post a comment