Sunday, March 23, 2008

Poor Sick Corey

I had to take a picture of Corey because I have never seen him act like this before. I am used to my Corey who lives in shorts, t-shirts and complains of the heat. I knew he must be sick when he woke up and put on pants, sweatshirt and laid under two blankets. Corey and I talked about how he hasn't been sick in several years. This must of been true because I saw a new side of my adorable husband. Lets just say that easy going and loving Corey can become ornery and easily annoyed Corey. I am so sad he was not feeling well but have to admit it was kinda fun seeing a different side of him and of course I enjoyed taking care of my sick man.

Luckily he is starting to feel better. I love you Corey.

Comments on "Poor Sick Corey"

 

Blogger Shana said ... (Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:23:00 AM) : 

He does look rather helpless and sorry. Good thing you were home to take care of him, he couldn't get sick in the last couple of years he didn't have a loving wife to take care of him. Now that you came along he is free to be sick at will.

 

post a comment