Saturday, September 06, 2008

Curt's Hockey Game

My brother Curtis has been playing, coaching and refereeing hockey since High School.

A couple of weeks ago he finished up his current round of adult league hockey.

His team made it to the championship game.

They fought a valiant fight but in the end the very fast yellow team took the trophy home.

It was pretty tough trying to get some decent pictures at the Olympic Oval. I kept messing with different settings trying to find something that worked great. Reviewing all the pictures, it looks like everything I tried worked so, so. It was hard to get the pictures in focus with all the movement and the lighting.

The netting around the rink was not helpful at all either. I guess I just need a lot more practice. Or a new shiny camera and lens that will take better pictures!

Curtis is number 24 and Grayson (a family friend) is number 33.

Here are the rest of the Hockey pictures.

Comments on "Curt's Hockey Game"

 

Blogger Cami said ... (Tuesday, September 09, 2008 7:29:00 PM) : 

Hockey games bring back some great memories. Mostly just being able to get lots of hot chocolate :) I think you did pretty good with the pictures. We'll have to go shooting while we're there for Christmas. I might even let you use my new lens.

 

Blogger Britt and Curt said ... (Thursday, September 11, 2008 9:38:00 PM) : 

I think that number 24 is pretty h-o-t HOT! Imight have to download some of those pics. Thanks for taking pics at the game :)

 

post a comment