|For some reason all of my recent injuries have occurred on my right side. The only injury that has not been on the right was my tailbone! Which still hurts!|
Here is a recap of the recent events:
Speaking of the Colt's Neck ride tonight, it turned out to be only me and DT! Luckily for me, this was DT's third night of riding in a row including last night's 30+ mile road ride. We had a great pace and completed the loop, counter-clockwise in just over an hour. That's a fun trail on the single-speed. I finally cleared a couple of climbs that usually beat me up.
- Bashed up right shin - Last fall's spectacle ride (and fall) at Gambrill
- Strained right thigh muscle - Second fall on the Gambrill ride
- Large painful blisters on the right heal - Ice skating - twice
- Slightly sprained right ankle - Ultimate Frisbee - my ankles recover pretty quickly
- Sprained right wrist - Bunny hopping over a log at Colt's Neck
- Road rash on right calf - Less than graceful Car Avoidance Technique in the Wakefield parking lot last night.
- Road rash on right forearm and elbow - Same Car Avoidance event last night
- Blood drawing scrapes and punctures on right forearm - Raspberry/blackberry thorns at Colt's Neck.
- Re-injured sprained right wrist - Bunny hopping the Same Stupid Log at Colt's Neck tonight!
If you're not bleeding, you're not riding hard enough.