Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Fourth

Sunday I returned to the East Coast.

Monday night Jill hosted a small (10 people) birthday dinner party for her friend Brittany. We made enchiladas, Spanish rice, cheesy refried beans and guacamole. Others brought chicken skewers, salad and cake.

Tuesday found us (and about 20+ others) at Brittany and Mike's house where they hosted a Fourth of July breakfast. Then we headed to Oregon Ridge north of Baltimore to do some hiking with Sara and Nate, Kelly and ?(Sorry, I don't remember), and Adam and Shanna. I think I won the award for "Most Drenched in His Own Sweat". Cold Stone was a great way to end our outing.
After a badly needed shower and some relaxation time we played Sequence with Nate and Sara for a while. Later Jill and I walked down to the waterfront to watch the fireworks in Baltimore's Inner Harbor.

Wednesday - back to work. Blah.

Here are the rest of the pictures.

Comments on "The Fourth"

 

post a comment