Friday, August 04, 2006

Blog Tag

So what's up with this Blog Tag thing? I read a friend's blog and suddenly I am obligated to post because she mentions me? Where is the incentive of money, fame, or good health? Where are the idle threats if I don't comply? What if I just claim that I never read it and therefore didn't know that I had been tagged? Will bad karma come my way? Is this some new passive incarnation of chain-mail? Seems like a strange way to be tagged.

Anyway, Anne tagged me, so in order to avoid the impending doom and receive rich blessings, here are my lame answers:

What is your salad dressing of choice?

Honey mustard

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Training Table

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
The Melting Pot

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
Roughly 20%

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Italian

Name three foods you detest above all others.
Milk, Apple Sauce, Raisins

What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
General Tso's Chicken or Eggplant in Garlic Sauce

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni and Mushrooms

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter, Peanut Butter when the toast is still hot so it melts, and homemade Raspberry Jam

What is your favorite type of gum?
ABC

Number of contacts in your cell phone?
92

Number of contacts in your e-mail address book?
140

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
Maya at Duck Beach

What is your screensaver on your computer?
Random Photos

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
Only of people I know! Oops, did I type that?

How many land line phones do you have in your house?
0

How many televisions are in your house?
4

What kitchen appliance do you use the most?
Refrigerator. The Diet Cokes must be kept cold.

What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most?
Alternative

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
I don't consider any of my attributes favorable but I have been told that my calves and my butt are nice!

Are you right handed or left handed?
Right

Do you like your smile?
Not really

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A cyst

Would you like to?
A few moles

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
Sure. It's a good time to sort through the junk mail.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Touch. I like touch.

When was the last time you had a cavity?
Not sure, but I am Way overdue for a visit.

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
My belly

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No, but very close.

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
Never thought about it. Hmmm... Nope, still haven't thought about it.

How do you express your artistic side?
That assumes that I have one!

What color do you think you look best in?
When in doubt, wear taupe!

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
I have no idea and hopefully will never find out.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Bugs while mountain biking

If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
I probably did when I was younger.

How often do you go to church?
Most every week but not at the same place. Somewhat embarrasing when someone points me out as a 'new' person after a 1 1/2 years of 'attending' the same congregation!

Have you ever saved someone's life?
Yes

Has someone ever saved yours?
Literally? I don't think so. or figuratively? Yes.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Sure. That would put a nice dent in my debt.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Sure.

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
Probably not.

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Absolutely. What's a Blog?

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Nope.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
How long do I have to complete the task?

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Sure.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Sure.

Who do you tag?
Matt and Cami, Bronwyn, Rachael

Comments on "Blog Tag"

 

Blogger Anne said ... (Friday, August 04, 2006 1:53:00 PM) : 

I agree, these things are LAME, but when someone calls you out you HAVE to comply. Thanks man. I owe you...maybe cookies...or will it take more than cookies to get off of your hate list??

 

post a comment