Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our 1st Anniversary


Corey and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary yesterday. It was a great day. Corey worked from home in the morning and then we headed out to Park City for lunch, window shopping and watching the skiers. We then hit the outlet mall and each purchased some new shoes. Very romantic gifts.

Corey then treated me to some wonderful Tuscan food at the Tuscany. Yum Yum. At home we decided to make a toast with our wedding glasses and eat our candy bar from the wedding.

I am continually amazed at how much I love and enjoy Corey. He is a very good man and makes such an effort to show his love for me. It has been a wonderful year and I know the years are only going to get better and better.

Thank you Corey for a fun courtship, dream wedding and amazing first year.

I LOVE YOU
Jill

Comments on "Our 1st Anniversary"

 

Blogger Kerry and Dave said ... (Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:58:00 PM) : 

What a sweet blog posting! Happy Anniversary! The first year of marriage is so fun. So glad you found each other!

 

Blogger Mike and Brittany said ... (Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:28:00 AM) : 

I was thinking of you guys on your anniversary. I am glad that you got together. You make a great couple

 

post a comment