Friday, September 12, 2008

Zoo Day

Somehow we went most of the summer without going to the zoo.

There have been several years where Maya and I went almost every month during the year.

This was the first time Jill was able to see the Elephant Show and the Bird Show.

The Bird Show is always a favorite of ours.

Here are the rest of the Zoo Pictures.

Comments on "Zoo Day"

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (Sunday, September 14, 2008 1:37:00 PM) : 

I don't think that we went to the same Zoo you saw way better animals then we did the day we were there.

Great pictures by the way

 

Blogger Marshall Nair said ... (Sunday, September 14, 2008 7:00:00 PM) : 

Zoo pics are fabulous. Jill email me, or call me with your new number. I really want to talk with you, but don't have a new number
Brittany

 

Blogger Cami said ... (Monday, September 15, 2008 6:32:00 PM) : 

You took some awesome pictures! Way to go. I miss the Hogle Zoo.

 

post a comment