Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another Blog Tag

I got tagged again, this time by Erin who was tagged by Steph.
Here is my response:

The instructions for this tag--
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your LJ/blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people. (I think this should be changed to ONE!)

Steph -
"Finally the girl said, in that same strange tone, "I see deer--a great herd of deer, and a man among them with his body painted--they put the antlers on him--oh, he is down, they will kill him--" Her voice trembled and again Viviane passed her hand above the surface of the water, and the ripples passed over the surface. "Enough," she commanded.

Erin -
I asked the guard what they were, and he said, "Them's pigs 'n chickens." I was thinking that I'd had the sense to go on living in that old town I might have just met this prison guard in school and married him and had a parcel of little kids by now. It would be nice, living by the sea with piles of little kids and pigs and chickens, wearing what my gradmother called wash dresses, and sitting about in some kitchen with bright linoleum and fat arms, drinking pots of coffee.

Corey -
Those who had a good look at its head usually reported that it looked like that of a wolf or German shepherd, with pointy ears. The most compelling characteristic, though, was the creature's aggresive stare. They said that the beast made eye contact and almost seemed to be sneering at them.

Tags-

Matt, Cami, Curtis, Brittany and Rachael.

In the interest of following the creation of the 'story', I think only one person should be tagged at a time. This would allow the story to grow instead of being instantly fragmented. But oh well, I didn't write the rules...and don't have much interest in starting my own.

Comments on "Another Blog Tag"

 

post a comment