Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Detox

I am now on day 12 without any caffeine!

Stupid antibiotics!

The headaches went away after about 3 days.

Why are there not more choices?

Everything seems to either have caffeine or sugar.

I don't want the sugar!

That's what got me addicted to diet drinks in the first place.

Oh, how I miss you, Diet Coke! Let me count the ways!

Comments on "Detox"

 

Blogger Anne said ... (Tuesday, August 22, 2006 12:49:00 PM) : 

Did I ever tell you of the time I walked in Exxon to get my favorite refreshing beverage (mug rootbeer with pebble ice)? I had my hand on the cup, ready to dispense the ice when I remembered I wasn't drinking soda. I literally walked out of there crying.

While my soda fast is voluntary and yours sounds medically induced, I promise it gets easier. I think you should give it up for good...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:20:00 AM) : 

Thanks for the support Anne. I guess I should really get off all soda too.

Baby steps!

 

post a comment