Sunday, August 13, 2006

Flight to Utah

Another Utah trip has begun.

Luckily the extra security precautions that were recently put into effect did not have much of an impact on my travel.

The fact that I was over 3 hours early probably helped too!

I connected through Houston and then flew a smaller Embraye Air jet to SLC.

We had to devert around several storm systems that had some pretty cool cloud structures. The ride was bit rougher than most flights on the smaller jet.

The sunset was pretty amazing too.

I tried to capture a few pictures of it but I don't think they really capture the beauty very well.


The only bad part about the trip was the fact that my MP3 player is completely blank. I'm not sure what happened, but when I turned it on and pressed play, it just flashed at me.

"No Music Database Available"

AAAAHHHHHH!

6 hours of flying and No Music!

I'm not exactly sure what happened. I suspect that when I docked it (to charge the batteries) it tried to synch with the computer. The problem with that is the hard drive with all the music was not connected to the computer at the time. So my guess is that it decided to synch to NOTHING and therefore deleted about 5GB worth of music.

BLAST!

I also did not pack the docking station so I can't load anything onto it while I'm here!

Double BLAST!

Maybe I will just purchase a small MP3 player that I can use for running/working-out. I hate flying without the sweet distraction of music.

Here are a few other pictures.

Comments on "Flight to Utah"

 

post a comment