Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wedding Shoot

A neighbor down the street has a side photography business and every once in a while we swap photo op stories.

I offered to ride shotgun and be a second camera if he ever needed one and right away he invited me along to an upcoming wedding shoot.

I took off half the day and enjoyed to opportunity to try to improve my skills.

I think I was able to get a few decent shots. I liked the fact that my pictures were not do-or-die shots.

A paycheck was not dependent on whether or not the pictures turned out.

Here are my favorites and the rest of the wedding pictures.

Comments on "Wedding Shoot"

 

Blogger Cal said ... (Wednesday, October 22, 2008 8:54:00 AM) : 

Jill and Corey,
I am slow on my blog comment on your baby, but I am so happy for you both. do you have a name yet or are you not telling??? I glad that everyone is healthy, can't wait to hear about the progress of the baby and Jill! Love you guys
Callee

 

post a comment