Monday, May 08, 2006

Swapping Spit on a Coaster

There seemed to be a common thread of thought among the women in the group at King's Dominion. I'm not sure if the view point was shared by all, but at least three were talking about it.

What is it?

The appeal of having a significant other at the amusement park and particularly to ride the coasters with.

Holly talked about it, Tara discusses it on her blog and Lara issued a challenge (and vowed that she would follow through some day) of making-out on a coaster.

No one (that I know of) succeeded in completing the challenge.

Although Lara and I did swap spit on the Avalanche!

The Avalanche is a bobsled coaster. Two people to a car. Lara is in front trying not to completely give in to gravity as we climb to the peak. Smooth swooping turns, the coaster gains speed. Then it happens. From her left side there is an sudden eruption and my face is sprayed. Awkward laughs. 'Bless you'. 'I'm Sorry'. I wipe my face and we finish the ride.

OK - the swap was really only one way and caused by the inhalation of a bug, but that's more action than anyone else got! At least those of us who are not already dating!

Comments on "Swapping Spit on a Coaster"

 

Blogger tara said ... (Monday, May 08, 2006 2:16:00 PM) : 

i did not know there was a challenge! i totally would have taken it!

 

post a comment